3. Creating a Shared Vision
Welcome to Creating a Shared Vision! This phase of the Collaborative Change Cycle is all about refining the focus of collaborative efforts and formalising the approach, infrastructure and resources required to achieve shared goals.
What you might see
- Shared theories of change emerging around particular cohorts;
- Experienced experimenters passing on know-how and providing support to others;
- Challenges to scale and growth;
- Increased engagement of non-local system players e.g. regional, state and commonwealth government.
What you can do
- Continue to engage new actors and different levels of the system;
- Consider pivots in approach and focus – as a better understanding of resources and challenges emerge;
- Continue to strengthen and formalise innovation approaches;
- Establish innovation metrics and more formalised innovation approaches.