Phase 5. Achieving Transformation
What you might see
Community and partners viewing shared measurement and learning as an integral part of how their community operates;
The shared agenda in full implementation;
- Decisions being made using data drawn from a reliable MEL framework. Partners are adapting learning processes to make improvements.
What you can do
Conduct an evaluation of the impact of the shared agenda by considering the degree to which:
it reflects and represents all elements of the community
- its impacts have been worthwhile.
- Conduct a longitudinal analysis of culture of learning and collaboration health assessment.
Measurement Tools & Resources
See our latest Facilitator Tools
Understand where your initiative is on the Collaborative Change Cycle
This tool will help you to identify:
• Factors that have contributed to the change you seek.
• Evidence demonstrating the contribution.
• The strength of the contribution.
• Identify new means of and opportunities to exercise leadership.
A good resource for evaluation is the Better Evaluation website. It offers information and links to many evaluation approaches, methods and tools. This website has been developed for program evaluation principally and you should therefore consider how you select and apply these resources to place-based interventions.
This resource provides a framework, together with more than 80 methods and tools, for evaluating place-based work in the Australian context.