Phase 5. Achieving Transformation
Welcome to Achieving Transformation! This phase of the Collaborative Change Cycle is all about embedding new ways of working for long-term change to shift the underlying design of the system that held the problem in place.
What you might see
- The initiative is seen as a priority to receive attention and focus by community, partners and governments;
- The initiative influence funding, policy and practice;
- The collaborative leadership competence across the group builds into a powerful coalition that intentionally and strategically exerts influence up, down and across the system.
What you can do
- Create the conditions for alignment to the agenda at scale;
- Build the competence of the collaborative leadership group into a powerful coalition that intentionally and strategically exerts influence up, down and across the system.
Leadership Tools & Resources
Get support for your initiative
Organise your PlatformC resources
This resource provides 12 succinct insights, from 12 business coaches, into the relationship between leadership and influence.