Phase 3. Creating a Shared Vision
What you might see
- Shared theories of change emerging around particular cohorts;
- Experienced experimenters passing on know-how and providing support to others;
- Challenges to scale and growth;
- Increased engagement of non-local system players e.g. regional, state and commonwealth government.
What you can do
- Continue to engage new actors and different levels of the system;
- Consider pivots in approach and focus – as a better understanding of resources and challenges emerge;
- Continue to strengthen and formalise innovation approaches;
- Establish innovation metrics and more formalised innovation approaches.
Innovation Tools & Resources
See our latest Facilitator Tools
Understand where your initiative is on the Collaborative Change Cycle
This work is characterised often by unheard histories and strong emotions. This video discusses the facilitation skill of Deep Listening – to what is being felt as much as what is being said. Deep Collaboration is a way of working that was created by First Nations and other Multicultural Australians to find new ways to work and lead together.
Step 3 looks at common patterns of behaviour that you can expect to find in these kinds of collaborations – and how recognising and talking about them openly assists partnering. Deep Collaboration is a way of working that was created by First Nations and other Multicultural Australians to find new ways to work and lead together.
This resource explains how prototyping can help you bridge the evidence gap by creating context specific evidence through experimentation.
This resource explains how identifying and understanding ‘positive deviance’ will help you understand the kind of solutions that can work in your community – with the resources that are already in place.
This resource introduces design research as an approach and set of methods that are particularly well suited to understanding the reality of people’s lives, what they want for the future and how the current situations help and hinder them.
Change Cycle Locator Tool
Take the quick survey to work out where you are on your change journey and access information specific to your needs