Phase 5. Achieving Transformation
Welcome to Achieving Transformation! This phase of the Collaborative Change Cycle is all about embedding new ways of working for long-term change to shift the underlying design of the system that held the problem in place.
What you might see
- The initiative is seen as a priority to receive attention and focus by community, partners and governments;
- The initiative influence funding, policy and practice;
- The collaborative leadership competence across the group builds into a powerful coalition that intentionally and strategically exerts influence up, down and across the system.
What you can do
- Create the conditions for alignment to the agenda at scale;
- Build the competence of the collaborative leadership group into a powerful coalition that intentionally and strategically exerts influence up, down and across the system.
Leadership Tools & Resources
See our latest Facilitator Tools
Map your progress
Understand where your initiative is on the Collaborative Change Cycle
This resource provides 12 succinct insights, from 12 business coaches, into the relationship between leadership and influence.
This resource provides insight into five challenges of systems leadership and how we might respond to them.
Change Cycle Locator Tool
Take the quick survey to work out where you are on your change journey and access information specific to your needs